Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm a Secret Santa

Quick!
I need a gift idea for someone professor-ish like IT guy.
We're having secret santa game for Christmas party. And of all people, I picked his name. I really like him though. But,... man, I have got no idea what to give him.
So, please, people. Whoever you are. If you're just passing by or... whatever. An idea (or a list of ideas) are very much welcomed.

Aaarrrghhh..... (I need to take a break). I only have a few days & absolutely no time to think about this.

Sigh....

Oh! P.S. The limit is about $20.00 (that rule was not from me).




2 comments:

Scal said...

Hey... why did you change your template?????? because I change mine? :D

Anyway... hope this will help:
- Voucher for IT Exams (Oracle, Cisco, etc....)
- USB/mp3 player? (Around $50 :D)
- Geeky T-Shirt?
- Big Mug to remind him to drink?

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I changed it to match Mr. BlueCactus' blog.
My my my... I still am puzzled of what I should give to him. And beside, I think he started to feel suspicious. I've been staring at his desk these past days. He must have think that I have a huge crush on him... or that I AM his secret santa. :P