Sunday, December 19, 2004

Movies of The Year Part 2

I take it back!
Ocean Twelve is actually okay. Not bad at all!
Bridget Jones 2 is most def more horrible!!!! As much as I like Bridget, I just can't stand the storyline. Gezz,... THEY should be sued. I saw 2 movies on Sunday and Finding Neverland is quite nice. I reccommend people to go and see it. It also has a 'sane' less than two-hour length so you won't get stuck too long (like when you watch lord of The Ring or Alexander). But, I wasn't tricked into watching Alexander: while Lord of The Ring worth every minute of it, Alexander will make you want to kill yourself.
So, for my second part of Movie Awards:
Here we go:
Most pathetic chick-flick of the year: Should you guess? Yep, it's Bridget Jones 2. I like chick-flicks. But not the stupid ones.

That's it! That's the only thing I want to add!

Okay people!
One more hour till my birthday, I'm 17-year-old every year.

PS. Mr Anonymous contacted me. I wrote him back. Twice! But as usual, lovely Friendster just erase it & produced an error. For both attempts!!!! I am too tired to write the third one. Though maybe third time is the charm, but at time like this, I need my beauty sleep.
I will write him back again and I'll update my blog on it.




2 comments:

Scal said...

make up your mind... is Ocean Twelve worth my 25.000 or not? C'mon, you're 17-year old, make up your mind :D.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Just go and see the movie. It's okay. :P But!!! Here're a few guidelines for Ocean 12:
Don't think too much about it.
Actually: Don't think! Just kick back, relax & enjoy.
If you think too much about it, then you'll end up like me.
Secondly, go see it at a cheap theater. So, in case you don't like it, you won't regret it too much (like me...)