Friday, December 24, 2004

December 23 2004

I thought it was cold a few days ago,... but every time I wake up in the morning, the weather gets even colder and colder. Unbelieveable. My freezer is warmer than the outside world.
Yesterday, I went to Disney store to buy some stuff for my nephews. Man, I miss downtown. Eventhough it's cold (as hell? hm,... but I heard hell is hot. North pole? Ah... yes.) as the north pole, I went anyway. I, of course, forgot my hat and scarf, as usual. And make the journey to Michigan Avenue more 'adventurous'.
Nothing much to say here. But I do want to share some pictures I took ony my way back. It was about twilight and everything is just, just perfect.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! ada disney store di sini? mana? mana!?! *clingak clinguk* iya nih gua mo ke downtown lagi, mo foto2. lu bisanya kapan? deny payah! heuheuheue. :P