Thursday, December 09, 2004

I Won Best Girlfriend Award

I read my boyfriend's blog & found his last posting interesting. Something end of the year awards.
I won the best girlfriend.
Well, because this year (and last year actually) I am the only candidate, so I might be the best, or the worst, heck, who knows. I'm the solo candidate.
But, thank you... thank you...
First of all I want to thank the committee for choosing me as the best girlfriend. Though the committee consists of only one person. I believe that the decision was fair. I want to thank my family for supporting me. My fish who didn't die on me. The sushi guy in sushi station that made my dates perfect.
Also thanks to Oreo cookies. With Oreo, my boyfriend's mood is always lifted. Hahaha.
And Lastly, I want to share this award to the online recipes out there. Because if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach then, then I have paved a highway (8 lanes) to his heart.
Thank you for the award!!!
Good night!!!
(Then I stroll away with a trophy shaped like a troll).

1 comment:

Scal said...

Hey.... you forget me...... thank me...... :D.

So, when is the treat?