Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tom Attack Reloaded

Eeeeeeng...
Man!
Apparently, if your life is touched by television, internet, radio and or newspapers, I BETCHA by now you already know that the Tom & Katie's baby was born yesterday.
It was allll over the news. I really can feel the deja vu attack back in the time when they first got together and did the same damage to my couch-potato time.
Sigh... anyway, I'm sticking with home and garden channel for a few days before I dare to move back to E entertainment.
I mean, who cares if Katie is having a 'silent birth'? Or if that very same day at the very same hospital, Brooke Shields (Tom's rivalry when it comes down to anti-depressant drugs) also delivered her baby.
See?
Do you see that?
I don't want to know about this, and yet, sadly, I do.
Why?
Because I've been shoved all this information from everywhere.
Is it really a rating booster?
Does people really want to know what the baby's name means in Hebrew?
Anyway... I need another hobby besides watching TV.
Knitting?
Bingo?
Any ideas?

5 comments:

chocoholic said...

I thought you wanted to try the ceramic painting thingy? I think baking sessions, or actualy.... make that napping sessions, will be much nicer than watching news on Tom Cruise's latest craziness.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I want to, but I'm afraid of collecting ceramic at this point of my life. Hehehe... I might change my job and move to a mucho mucho caliente place. Sigh... wishful thinking.
BTW, there's something about Tom's smile that creeps the heck out of me. Don't know what though.

Wilson said...

hmmm... my suggestion would be a nice friendly suburbian hobby, like gardening/pruning roses.. and bitching about your successful husband/fiancee/boyfriend.. whatever to friendly next door neighbour mom with three kids...
:-) or... as they say... if you can't beat them, join them? walking around with a tom cruise size grin will get you famous pretty quickly... :-)

Scal said...

What about sports? Good for your tummy :p

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Heeyy....
What about your tummy?