Saturday, May 06, 2006

As Urban As You Can Get

It took a lot of courage to do this in front of many other park strollers. I think they thought I was a nutty asian tourist.

Quoting my boyfriend about Naperville, IL: "This is as urban as you can get in the suburb." We went there and spent our evening just walking on the riverside & downtown & taking pictures.

We saw the Budwiser's horse (I don't know why this is such a big deal, but moving on...) and I touched the horse while my boyfriend took a picture. I was smiling but my mind was thinking, please, horsey, please... please don't pee or poop while I'm just inches away from you.

It's a big beautiful horse. I love seeing animals that are well kept & healthy. The horse looked like it has enough food, enough bath, enough tender love and care. It brings warmth to my heart.
I heart animals, with the exception of bugs and reptiles.

No comments: