Sunday, May 21, 2006

I fell asleep earlier today & woke up in panic when I saw the bedside clock said 8:07, and I thought I missed worked.
But, after consciousness sank in, I realized that it is 8:07 PM. Not AM.
Sigh... yeah, that's what happens when you being a lazy ass on Sunday.
It's funny now that I think about it. The first thing that came to mind was: I need to call in and tell someone that I'm going to be late. Now, what the best excuse for me being late?
Hmmmppfff... excuse... excuse...

But you know, today is not too bad since I went to this pottery painting place. I just have to find a hobby... that's what I thought to myself, before I become challange-less, drive-less, shower-less couch potato.
It turned out that I had so much fun there. I thought I have fulfilled the purpose of Sunday, which is to think nothing of work and throw away money for nothing really important. Like the pottery that I painted, which was a cereal bowl.
And I don't eat cereal.

Speaking of throwing money away, isn't it funny that when you walk in a store determined to buy something, most likely you won't find what you're looking for? And when you just walk to a mall with no expectations, you walk out with something that wasn't in your agenda... like a dark pink strapless dress that's on sale, the last one in the store, and in your size. AND when you tried it on 'just for the heck of it' you stare in the mirror thinking, "this freaking dress was made especially for me." "This dress looks fabulous on me. NO! I look fabulous in this dress" "Crap! Now I have to buy it. Now... let's think... where can I wear this dress to?" "Argh, doesn't matter, ... I'll think of an occasion to wear this dress to".

1 comment:

Wilson said...

shop on, bluecactus!!! it's the rush that makes it good... the inevitable feeling when... it's on sale, and it's made just... just for you... :-) great singapore sale next week. btw....